[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:19:01 PDT 2010

Sending drool for Gracie and Huggie that they continue to heal, and drool
for Sharon's wallet that it fattens up again.  I brought all three of mine
in to have teeth cleaned, shots, and in Geoffrey's case a cyst removed and
that was certainly a dent in my wallet (but money well spent -- I wouldn't
trade their love for all of the money in the world!)

We're so glad the "hope you get the house" drool worked for Sally and we're
now sending the "smooth transaction" drool!

Bev I'm so glad the rehab center had some ideas on how to make sweet Llewis
more comfortable, and I'm glad your local vet could do the laser treatments
to save you and Llewis the trip.

Congratulations Nancy on finding Meatball -- that story just proves to me
that your beloved Caruso had a hand in bringing the two of you together.

Happy birthday Lowretta Katherine and Amber Rose.  I remember when you were
just buppies, and I was hoping that you all would make it.  You have grown
into beautiful girls!

And finally we're sending all of the "good luck" drool we can muster (with
Suz's jerky) to Anthony -- I hope the job interview goes well and you get
the job.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))