[Dailydrool] PBF uniforms

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 13:57:51 PDT 2010

So we be herd dat onny 54% of we PBF memmer in unnyform.  Dat meen dat 46% be
out ob unnyform.  Why we awl have to be lookin smart wen we hab we picshure done.
We gonna sen ours to da guberment an show'd dem dat eben we houndies be supportin
we troops.  Momma sez dat she thinks this be a good one to send to we famly an fwends
and eben dose we not now yet fwends.  So no furgit to order you unniforms.  Git dem slabes
 in moobin stage.  Where else can you find custom unniform for a whole $7 in bone moolah.
Momma sez herz couln't eben buy her unniform belt fur dat pwice an dat were back in da
days ob dinosaruseses.

Rememmer dis help support awl da houndies Auntee Chris helpin in da MeeZorry state.
Affer seein how much MeeZorry Momma in, we gotta help dem houndees.  Help Save dem
houndies frum da MeeZorry an hep Auntee Chris sabe dem.  Order you unnyforms today.

Lub,
Nelly Belle USO, Singing Swing Belles and now Nursy Nelly Belle who takin gud care ob
Momma.