[Dailydrool] WE GOTS HER! BWAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHH

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 14:42:17 PDT 2010

Da MomPerson she not so smert sumtimes!! We gots her taday, we gots her
good.
She gib we dinner git we all scited tellin we dat we gettin speshual treet
in we food.
We thinkin chikie an stake an bakin an toikey an all dat stoff like dat, an
we droooooooolin oh eben Mr. Cooper all scited an we gits we dinner an it
gots
BEANS!! Cruddy ole greeny beanies.

Treat? HAH! We eet but we not heppy. Den we go see whuts onna counner.
MomPerson come out go to put her pretent teef in (youse all nose she not got
reel teef. It amazin! She kin teke em out an clack em at we. It...GROSS!)
Enyway Conley leepin at da counner an she not watchin an put da toofglue on
an popem in she mouf onlee it not toofgloo it----------

KORTIZONE CREEME!!!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
She still spittin.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  ooop bedder go now heer she come
stillBwaahahspittin....

Lub an Drool,
Nigel, Llewis an Conley who no like bean foolt.