[Dailydrool] Counter Intelligence Report

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 18:54:42 PDT 2010

This is Harley of Hawai, Head of Counter Intelligence reporting in.
I have two items to report:
It has come to my attention that there is a significant new terrorist threat to
our safety. Its operatives wear garish outer garments and gather in subterranean
hideouts waiting to attack. They call themselves the Cult of the Yellow Jacket.
We may need to enlist the assistance of HHOEBE Thornton to address this threat.

Secondly, I have discovered an additional threat on my own--glass platters. I
was conducting a delicate counter operation myself when I discovered this
threat. Someone in our household had baked a chicken in one of those oven bags
and left it way back on the counter to cool. That someone believed it was out of
my reach, but I was able to dance on my hind legs in the kitchen and gently tug
on the edge of the oven bag. The prize slid to the edge of the counter after
many many small tugs and much effort on my part while the someone was in another
room. Finally, it was within my reach and I gave a final tug. The chicken
plummeted to the ground, but it was situated on a glass platter which shattered
into a gazillion pieces. The noise put me off my game long enough that the
someone was able to snatch me out of the way and scuttle my mission. So be on
alert for glass platters.