[Dailydrool] I am a failure

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 21:47:09 PDT 2010

I am a failure. I volunteered to pick up a dog for the local Rescue and to keep him for a few days until they could find a foster for him. Well I picked him up and brought him home. He got the routine around here like he lived here for years, He gets along with my other two Bassets and just made himself at home. During the night he jumped on up on the bed and nestled in my arms. In the morning I woke up to a soft Basset bark and a sloppy wet kiss that said "Will you get up and get us a cookie?" At the dog park (I think this was a new expirience for him) he sat by me looking for some comfort.

Yes in only two short days he wormed his way into my life and caused me to become a failure and ask if I could keep him. And I am proud to be one.  WELCOME HOME COOPER!

BUBBA (MASTER CHIEF AND COB PBF)

PENNY(PAWBLIC AFFAIRS PBF)

COOPER(THE NEW KID HAPPY TO BE HERE)

Anthony R. Kenczewicz