[Dailydrool] Pacific feet Pictures

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Jul 18 07:17:45 PDT 2010

 Val you should be getting more Pacific Basset Feet pictures soon as all of
the uniforms we have gotten so far 46 uniforms have been mailed out so far.
As for everyone who has ordered please be patient there are 131 orders and
Auntie Val owner of Commander in Cheif Bo is aware of the shortage of
uniforms and is sewing her fingers to the bone to get them made for Bo's
crew. She has also enlisted Barb to help sew uniforms and we are expecting a
big shipment the first of next week. As soon as they arrive from the Pacific
sewing team we will ship them out and thank you everyone for supporting our
rescue!!

We are hoping Karen is feeling better and slinging bone healing drool her
way and how is Elder Clara doing is she progressing more with her back leg
movement?