[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 119, Issue 14

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 07:21:48 PDT 2010

probably anyone on the drool would be honored to be your secret partners,
no matter what.  Sirius-ly.

In a message dated 7/18/2010 9:39:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:

We hab  nebber bin sekrit pawtners cuz MomPerson say it cost too much biskit
money.  How much does youse guys youshually spend? We needs to nose cuz we
fink it  wood be fun an cood seve up are biskit money if we new how much  to
seve.
We not eskin for any. We juss wanna nose. Dont tell MomPerson  we writted.
Pleese. We be in big trubble  then.