[Dailydrool] Bath day

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 11:07:28 PDT 2010

Drool to all who need it! Hope Elder Clara is feeling better.

Yesterday, I got downwind of Kahuna and noticed he smelled a little ripe. I decided we were long overdue for a bath day.

Kahuna did his best to deter me, including taking a fake nap to convince me he was too "busy" for a bath.

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Bath%20Day/DSCN0144.jpg
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Bath%20Day/DSCN0152.jpg
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Bath%20Day/DSCN0154.jpg

Zuma wasn't too happy either.

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Bath%20Day/DSCN0162.jpg
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Bath%20Day/DSCN0163.jpg

Kahuna ran laps in the sun to dry off, then crashed.

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Bath%20Day/DSCN0174.jpg

I cleaned up and washed towels.

Hope everyone else had a nice Saturday! Now, back to packing. I plan to move out West a week from Tues, arriving in Las Vegas Aug 31 if all goes well. Then, living with my parents again will probably send me to the rubber room by the next weekend.

Drool to all, though much cooler here today, I will defrost some more goodies from the freezer to get the drool going again.

Synthia, Bud (I didn't mind my bath), Zuma, Kahuna