[Dailydrool] Hounds Bay for Ohio Basset Rescue

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 12:17:14 PDT 2010

I just posted the following to Hound's Bay
This is an framed print (14" x 11" print size, 19" x 16") of an original watercolor painting I commissioned from Dottie Elliot two years ago. The setting is the waiting room of my Vet's office featuring my hounds. Pumpkin is pulling gauze from the first aid kit, Nikki stole the stethoscope, Jean Paul stole the cotton balls, Nigel and Colette (brother and sister) mummified themselves with gauze (Colette on the bench), Max, on the chair, has a tongue depressor, and Angel Pierre Louis, innocently watches just waiting for someone to come out and pet him. This painting was a collaborative design concept between Dotti and myself, and I wanted to pay homage to my hounds, my Dad (a Vet, ATB), and the Vet practice that was taking such good care of my babies. Pierre was a very sickly hound, and he is the main reason I was at the Vet's almost every week for so many years, but not enough years. He passed in 10/09. The following month, he sent me Pierre jr. (not in the painting), and since Pierre jr. came from Ohio Basset Rescue, I can not think of a more fitting item to donate to help them with their Vet Bills. Please bid high, and help more hounds in need. The print is in excellent condition, non-smoking and very houndy houme. It has been on the wall of my sister's room, but she replaced it with other art and returned it to me. I do have the original, and there is a print at the Vet's office, and it gets a lot of compliments. I accept paypal, and I will pay the shipping charges, and it will be sent UPS. Since I don't know how to post the photo, here is a link, and if it doesn't work, you can email me privately.

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/slideshow/AlbumID=1813997027/PictureID=63208861027/a=2715755027_2715755027/