[Dailydrool] Tank and the Lassa Apso.

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 18 15:55:45 PDT 2010

Thursday my daughter came by with a friend of hers, she had a 3 month old Lassa Apso with her, this dog has been in her possession one day.  It looks like one at least, weighs 2 lbs. max.  Since her friend needed a place to leave the pup, while the whole teenage crew went to Utah for the weekend, Tank, myself and my wife get to dogsit.  Tank does a great job of keeping track of her.  Chases her everywhere, and when out of sight, bellows as loudly as possible to make sure she is around.  It is interesting.  Tank is 60 lbs and canot out run her, she also hides under the couch, whioch is making him move the couch around when no one is on it.  He is a good Capt. ordering the recruit around and keeping her busy.

Bruce, foodslave to Sir Tank and friend.