[Dailydrool] Jackie's painting

Saba2R at aol.com Saba2R at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 15:54:11 PDT 2010

Jackie,

What an incredibly generous thing to do to donate your precious painting on
 Hound's Bay.
I know how much you loved Pierre - trust me, it will take awhile to not get
 emotional about your heart dog.
I saw a news clip of a guy who filmed a full rainbow not long ago.
Remember when I saw that full rainbow right after Pierre went to the  Bridge?  I
thought about you and all the Drool babies while watching that  clip.

My family is looking around for stuff to donate to OBR's garage sale.   We
hope to attend to buy some stuff or otherwise help.

Becca

_www.dogster.com/dogs/600703_ (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/600703)

fb:  becca angier-owens