[Dailydrool] Trubbel, Secrut pawtner and da B feet...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 16:24:00 PDT 2010

 Deer Nigel, LLewis, and Cnly,
Dis heer Daisy Bewwe pawin' from NJ to ya.  Gotz to be qwik cuz dis not my bestest day - I in trublez.  I lib wif a dumm Momperson awso. Her leeved nanners and sumpin new wich reewy yummy callered peechers in a bowl on da fing she cawl da serber in da dinin' room.  Dis bowl she likered a wot...or so she say when it go crashered on da floor wen I hepped mysef to dem nanners and peechers.  Da peechers hab some hard fing in da middal - we spittered it owt.  She gotten weely mad at me n' called me da real name of gurl houndies...

Anyroo,  I unnerstan why you eat dem eerypeecers on you MomPerson's glasses.  DEY TESTY!  I hab eeted at weest free of dem so I no 'bout it, I do!  My mama's did not cost as much as you MomPerson's but dey 'spensive she said when she were yellin' and fire be comin' outter her eyeballs.

On unnudder sujeck - we not hab lots ob bisky monies eeder but our mama pawticipates in Secrut Pawtner anyroo.  Her gets liddle fings from rescews and mails dem and some cookies, an tweets and biskies n' udder stuff to her Secrut Pawtner.  Not spen too much...just hab fun.  Sometimes she eben regifters -  whatebber dat be iffen she awready hab what she gotted from her SP.  We wud be berry honerd to hab u for owr SP!

We bin finking hard 'bout wut to do in da Basset Feet.  Dewiwah, dat Goody 4 paws is in ASTT but da rest ob we donnot hab a job yet.  We are finkin' hard on dis.

Lub an' snooters and drool from we to all wut needs it.
Daisy Bewwe of da NJ 4