[Dailydrool] OH woman dumps dogs

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 16:42:38 PDT 2010

Thanks for letting us know Cathy.  I want to feel bad for these people but I know that they are to blame.  There are some people who others try to help (her friend) and are just too lazy to be bothered.  And then they want the violins to play for them because they are "victims" of the economy.  Well there are real victims of the economy and they don't breed their dogs so much they can't remember how many times they did it, and they don't even have money for internet or laptops.
Sara - This is always something I worrry about.  I have seen people get puppies only to give them up when they aren't cute anymore and go back to the pet store to get another one.  I see postings on craigslist from time to time about people not to adopt too but I wish there was something else.  I guess then there would be need for people to enforce it.  Oh look!  I just made some new jobs :)

Laura (really needs to mediate so she doesn't hurt stupid people)
Flash
and Ryu (Mommy just came back from the grocery store where she almost killed some people who left their dog in the car during a record hot summer)