[Dailydrool] Wass-cul-y Wabbits

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:59:39 PDT 2010

We's got 'em...dem wabbits! When I gots up today, and Mama Roofie let me out
to stretch my legs....I smelled me a wabbit!  Mama got scared cause I took
off after the varmit...but dang it that stoopid leash she has me on stopped
me just as that wabbit hopped away. Could of had me some wabbit stew.

Mama here, yes Ms. Beasley almost had herself a bunny.  I live in an
area without fenced in yards and Beas is on a long leash and I stand outside
or in the doorway to watch her all the time.  I frequently see bunnies
outside my house, but never one right on my deck..until today.

I want to thank all also for the birthday wishes and the compliments about
Ms. Beasley's pic on the DD calendar.  She is so photogenic...LOL!!!

Ruthie B & Ms Beasley