[Dailydrool] The Pacific Basset Fleet belongs to us all

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 20:26:32 PDT 2010

Aloha. The Pacific Basset Fleet belongs to us all. One of our stated missions is
to help Basset Rescue in any shape, of any (stars and) stripe. Although Western
Missouri Basset Rescue is handling uniform sales for rescue, other rescues are
welcome to join in the fun with other fundraiser ideas. Cups and t-shirts have
been suggested by various droolers. Anyone is welcome to use the photoshop
images that my brother, Dick, has provided in the headers on the website
http://www.pacificbassetfleet.net/ and to develop a fundraiser project. We will
be happy to provide a link on the website. Probably best to check with me first
to see what's in the works already, but aside from this, all ideas are open.
Semper fido, everyone. We are up to a force of 250 bassets and counting. Val,
scribe to Bo, CIC PBF