[Dailydrool] Thank You - Ohio Basset Rescue

Nancy Gallagher nancy at dailydrool.com
Mon Jul 19 04:28:09 PDT 2010

Thank you to everyone who clicked on the link and donated what they could to help with Ohio's mounting vet bills. Everyone thinks of Lancaster when they think of puppy mills, but Ohio has a huge share of puppy mills of their own and it puts a huge burden on rescue. Ohio took in $625 in donations yesterday and I'm sure it was a direct result of the great Drool family we have here. If you didn't see the link, or haven't gotten a chance to yet (weekends are busy!) you can help Ohio be able to take in more bassets and make a dent in the $11K vet bill!

http://ohiobassetrescue.org/grouphelp.html

Also, for those who like games of chance (like everyone!), they are running a raffle with some unique donated items

http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/onlineraffle/2010/2010summerraffle.html

Thanks again to all Droolers!

Nancy Gallagher
dailydrool.com

PS - stay tuned for a potential surprise announcement - surprised even me!