[Dailydrool] Rufus

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Tue Jul 27 07:06:27 PDT 2010

Congratulations to all the Droolers who voted many, many times for Rufus.  He is now the Modern Dog, Dog of the Week!  I've been following that site since the first of the year and this is the first time I have noticed that any dog got over 2000 votes, way to go.
Luna is the next Basset with the most votes.  She has around 228 votes.  If you want to vote for her, just put her name in the box and click it and she will come up.
We still are voting for the Western Missouri Basset Rescue and the Pepsi Basset thing.

We got our uniforms, now we need some fresh batteries, the Girls look very nice in them.
Also, anyone who hasn't got their NEBHR 2010 Woofstock t-shirt yet, I got my first one yesterday and it is great.  I ordered another one because I forgot that I already had one on order.  Now I'm glad I did, it will make a nice stocking stuffer.  I love the color and the Basset on the guitar is so reminiscent of the original Woodstock logo, it beings back memories.
Drool to all in need and cool woofs for all of us in the heat.
Janie Anne, Siobhan and Bill