[Dailydrool] Hey Conley & Peaches

Carol Macleod macleod at tcnj.edu
Mon Jul 19 09:38:55 PDT 2010

Honey did the same thing....my new glasses of not a week....ate the lens!   Brought them back to the eye place and they got me new glasses...no charge!    Now mine were only $500 not $600...I was soooooooooo so happy to get them back in one piece!  Now I am extra careful on where I place glasses..they love plastic!   Funny  Honey more than Leroy....I think Leroy  is afraid Honey would growl at him if got to it first!
Enjoying the heat everyone!....not I said Honey and Leroy!