[Dailydrool] Request for drool for a friend

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 19 10:56:20 PDT 2010

I have a friend that is having surgery to remove a tumor by her brain stem in the morning.  She was scheduled for this morning but the surgeon was involved in a fender bender so they have rescheduled her for tomorrow.

She has fallen in love with my Holly Noelle and said that if she lived closer she would come and try to steal her :)
She no longer has a dog b/c of her illness but is an animal lover to the bone.  She even ordered chicken jerky to help Holly's fundraising and gave it to a neighbor's dog.

If you have any spare drool I would appreciate it if you could send it for my friend Addie.

Thanks,
Suz
Holly Noelle - She's a really nice Auntie