[Dailydrool] ASTT Red Alert

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Jul 19 14:31:55 PDT 2010

Synthia, Zuma & Kahuna are so adorable!  I just want to squish their little
faces and rub their bellies.

Momma give me that pawboard, I have urgent ASTT business to conduct.  Colt
Woofing in.  We had a situation here at ASTT headquarters yesterday.  Momma
had been outside in the a.m. trimming the honeysuckle, and wisteria vines
off of the fence line. It was hotter than Hades out, so when she finished
she reeked! Ruger ordered her to take a shower because there is nothing that
smells worse than a dirty, sweaty human. Well momma slipped & fell in the
shower hitting her head on the tile wall. It rang her bell pretty good. I
was in the bathroom with her and sounded the alarm.  "Man, I mean Momma
down!" Ruger came in and he insisted that I stay with her while he went in
search of the squirrel that must have tripped her.  As the team medic I
treated the momma for her head injury and examined her to ensure nothing was
broken. She was then brought to the team room (living room), after finishing
her shower of course, where I carefully watched over her while Ruger stood
guard from his watch tower (couch perch) in case the squirrel made another
attempt to take out our momma. The squirrel however escaped. A few hours
after there was a news break on BWN (Basset World News) The Squirrelistans
had released a video claiming full responsibility for the assination attempt
on the ASTT directors secretary and Gulf Coast Teams slave.  Ruger was
furious, and now has put the would be Squirrelistan assassin on the ASTT
Most Wanted List! Description: gray squirrel, beady little eyes and smells
of dirty, sweaty, human slave. If you see this squirrel, Director Ruger's
orders are to kill him on site, do not hesitate, he is an elusive & crafty
critter that must be brought to justice.  No one makes an assination attempt
against any hound or hound slaves and gets away with it.
Drool to all sick or injured hounds or hound slaves.
Colt ASTT Gulf Coast Team