[Dailydrool] Fw: Basset Crap Alert!!

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Tue Jul 20 04:07:48 PDT 2010

We have all kinds of NEW stuff in our online store!! Go take a look! www
michiganbassetrescue.org GREAT secret pawtner gifts!! We can even ship
directly to your pawtner if you wish! We have some retired Waddle shirts for
as little as $5.00!! We have stuff for your basset, your home, for your car
and for YOU!! New jewelry..we even have jewelry for your basset!!, clocks,
many new t shirts, long sleeved  t's and sweatshirts. Gorgeous embroidered
towel sets for your bath!! Check out the all NEW Howliday ornaments, cards
and pins!!

Thanks! Happy Shopping!!
Melissa

Michigan Basset Rescue