[Dailydrool] Woefully behind

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 14:23:12 PDT 2010

I am woefully behind on my DD fix but will try to catch up little by little.  We are sending Healing, Comforting Drool to Cadbury,
The Dumped Houndy 4, Abby, Freckles, Elvis and their Devoted Slaves.  Thank you all for being there for them and loving them.

.
Elder Clara the Healing Healthy Drool and our prayers will continue until you are back up to speed.  Don't forget about our
challenge but do take it easy on those bad days.  If you need me to loan you my wheels just say the word.  We are also sending
Keep Going Drool to the washer.  Tell your family houndies to take care of you because Nelly Belle is watching.

Welcome Home Molly!  Congratulations to your new family!  I love Happy Tail endings!

Healing Healthy Drool being sent for Cathy's pneumonia.  Remember that you have to REST! Healing Drool to Holly Noelle's
Auntie.  We hope that her surgery went excellent and the tumor is gone.  Our prayers for a speedy recovery are with you.

I apologize if I missed anyone but please know that our prayers are with you all,
Karen and The Dog House Gang