[Dailydrool] dog bed covers

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 14:27:22 PDT 2010

I have two of those orthopedic dog beds, extra-thick (4"), 30x40 size...the
 foam beds are fine, but the washable covers have been washed to death.  I
went to PetSmart and they never heard of buying a new cover--called the
main  office, same answer.  Has anyone had this experience? Any ideas?  I
absolutely DON'T sew, but would willingly buy covers from someone who does or
from any rescue selling them.  Thanks for any thoughts you have.
Bracha
with Sirius and Gus woofing it up in the  background