[Dailydrool] Re :Pacific Basset Feet business & Sick slaves

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jul 18 14:31:49 PDT 2010

CIC Bo, this is Colt woofing in.  Unfortunetly I am not availiable for the Gunner assisignment as I am already assigned to ASTT Gulf Coast Team as my brother Ruger's pawtner.  This Gunner assignment sounds right up my alley...I love shooting the guns with momma!  But I could not leave my brother...Someone has to stay here and have his back against the terrorist squirrels.  I hardly ever let Ruger out of my sight. Momma says that she thinks that we are virtual conjoined twins. Hehehe...she thinks that we must have came out of the birth canal at the sametime too. Thank you very much, and I am so honored to have been considered for this assignment, but I will regrettable have to decline it.  Semper Fido!
Colt, ASTT Gulf Coast Team

Momma here: what do my hounds do when I am sick? Well they are good boys 98% of the time already, their halo's are sent to a crooked positon atop their little pointed heads when the squirrels are tormenting them, or they are playing capture the flag. Flags are my socks, bra or undies that they get out of the dirty clothes basket and they go racing down the hall with it to the living room and then play tug of war until I come in to re-capture my flag.  But when I am sick they are on best behavior and usually sleep in their kennel area (my converted dining room) when I am in bed sleeping, and whine only when they need to go out to pee or poop.  If I am hanging out sick in the living room they lay near me or next to me and watch tv with me. They seem to know when Momma is sick and just chill out.

Congratulations Cooper on making your foster mom a foster failure and now your new forever mom! We hope that you will all have many great adventures together with your new family and we look forward to hearing all about them.

Drool to all the sick or injured hounds or human slaves.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Ruger can ASTT get some guns so we can shoot those squirrels out of the tree"
Ruger "hmmm. interesting suggestion, we might have to save some bone moolah for those"