[Dailydrool] Drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jul 20 15:32:57 PDT 2010

Susan, The boys are slinging speedy recovery drool to your animal loving
friend.

We are wishing for many more good days together for Angelika and Elvis.
Blessed be sweet one.

The boys are also slinging Abbie some Pneumonia drool and get well soon
drool.

Happy Birthday Princess Maxine

Brudder Elwood, I will be giggling all day thinking about your towel and
tamater weekend.  You poor thing, being denied your chewing towels. I
can just picture you standing in the living room mater juice dripping
off your whiskers and smashed mater in the carpet and you looking so
innocent.  "what? There's a nickzillion of them things, you mean I can't
have even one of them?" hehehehe!

Rufus is in the number one spot in the Modern Dog photo contest!  Way to
go Droolers!  Keep up the voting so that we keep him in number one until
he wins!  Yeah Rufus.  Now we just need to get Western Missouri in the
number one spot in their contest.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers