[Dailydrool] Drool

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jul 22 18:34:30 PDT 2010

Dis is Daisy Mae I writin to tell ebberyone dat our foster momma is down in
the dumps she lost Freckles, our brudder to cancer yesterday he went to the
bridge.
Also yesterday me foster daddy found out he hab to hab an operation nex
Friday for torn rotator cuff he gonna be outta werk for tree months. I gonna
like dis he be home wit we to pet us a lot.
I also wanted to tank ebbyone for buying yer unnyforms for the Pacific
Basset Feet and supporting our rescue.Oh an  Happy had to hab XRays
yesserday too and he is doing okay though although we thought he was worse
we got news he is actually lookin better so dat good.
I been helpin my brudders and sissers keep da terrorist squirrels outta da
yard here at Missouri I tryin to do me part for da Feet.