[Dailydrool] drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jul 29 09:12:41 PDT 2010

Congratulations to Meatball on finding your forever home.  Let the slave
training begin!

Get that job drool to Anthony...chicken powered drool for an extra punch!
We are also slinging find a job drool to anyone that is having to look for
one.

The boys and I are so sorry that Lily made her journey to the bridge. Take
heart that she is now young houndette running the fields of the bridge and
playing with all of her friends that preceded her.  May she live forever in
the magic of your memories. What a beautiful ode to Lilly from Bobby.

Much love to all,
Michele, Colt & Ruger.
"We'll welcome Lilly with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah, Princess,
Shadow, Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack