[Dailydrool] URGENT Message from ASTT HQ

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jul 20 16:17:12 PDT 2010

CIC Bo, This is Ruger woofing in.  I just came out of a breifing with my ASTT pawtner and he has recieved an urgent and very disturbing message from Muldoon, PBF Covert Agent.  Agent Muldoon has uncovered a secret terrorist squirrel training camp in jolly ol' England, they call it the House of Sparrows. (see below hyperlink) He has also uncoverd another organization that is raising money to support them. Agent Muldoon has even procured video evidence of the training camp and pictures of the wares they are selling to raise funds for their terror plots! We cannot allow this to continue, they must be stopped! (see the below hyperlink) The entire free basset world is at steak!  I agree with Agent Muldoon:  Raise the Flag. Launch the Feet, Mobilize ASTT and get the SEALs on 3 ring Alert!
Sir, ASTT awaits your orders!
Ruger Director of ASTT & Team Leader of the Gulf Coast Team
Protector of the Free Basset World.

http://www.dawn-productions.com/videos/mission-impossible-squirrel/

http://www.zazzle.com/skwrl+mugs