[Dailydrool] NEBHR's Woofstock T-shirts are here!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 13:30:22 PDT 2010

At long last we are thrilled to announce that the 2010 Woofstock t-shirts are now available for ordering! Please check out our new design and support the hounds of New England! ALL shirts (adult sizes small through 4XL) are $22 and include shipping. Have a look... If you can't join us in Sturbridge, Massachusetts on September 11, please wear your shirt with basset pride!

http://newenglandbassethoundrescue.org/

Thank you!!!

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org
http://www.firstgiving.com/hh-hounds

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***AND our new CafePress store for great basset hound merchandise!!! http://www.cafepress.com/nebhr***