[Dailydrool] High Alert-Squirrelstan Attacks

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 12:45:04 PDT 2010

Me hab decided dat it must hab been a plan attak by da Squirrelstan to injure both da Mommas of Colt,
Ruger an we.  Da Squirrelstan Terrorists hab must hab a plan to take out we slaves an dis can no be tolerated!
Why dey ebben kidnap we Nelly Belle last nite fur nickzillun hours.  Nelly Belle da Momma velcro nurse gurl an nebber like leavin her, speshully now. Dey set da trap an lure her into da  blackburry bushes an trap her.  Wen Nelly Belle no come in  Momma all werried.  Da Momma hobble to da back door an call her an call her an call her.
Finally Nelly Belle got da gag loose an sound da alarm.  Shultzy sound da alarm ober den fence an den da whole nayborhood sound da alarm. We no ableto get to we USO gal.. so Big Sis hab to go to ober to naybor house an
git we gurl out ob da stickers.  Gud thing dem terrorist sleepin or da git her, den we be in reel fix.

We are glad that Colt an Ruger Momma be OK but we is now need permishun ob da PBF an ASTT HQ
to declare all out war on dem sneeky no gud $^)#*#&%$ in we territory.  Dis just unacceptable dat dey tryin
to take out we slabes. We also hearin ob attacks around da Norf CA on udder slaves causin falls. Me fire up da
Black Hawk heelichopper, an Bazzle, da Ridge Runner loadin up nuff ammo to take out all terrorist here.  We just need da okay from HQ.

End of repawt,
Sadie Maye, SBS, DHGPL, Ace Pilot Black Hawk

P.S.  We send Healing Drool to all in need.  Momma thank you for all da drool.  Her is feelin bit better an able to
hobble wit da walker little bit now.  We watchin her so no more terrorists try an take we slave out completely.