[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 19:27:32 PDT 2010

The guys are very busy drooling for all those in need.  It is on the  way
for Suz's friend Addie who is having the brain surgery.  That is very  scary
surgery, and I will be praying that all goes well and it is  successful. Let
her know that she is being prayed for.

They are also sending "Let it be pneumonia" drool for Abbie.  We  hope the
antibiotics clear it up and that it is not the other alternative.   I will
keep you both in my prayers, too.  The waiting is what is the  hardest to
deal with.  The guys will have their paws crossed for her.

Lastly, drool is on the way for Squatch's slaves on his leaving for  the
bridge.  It is so sad when that happens.  Accept my sympathy on  his leaving.

Douglas and the hounds