[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 20:21:28 PDT 2010

Sending lots of prayers and drool to Chris on her loss of Freckles to
cancer.  Now he is no longer in pain and running free of his earthly  ills.  He
will be watching over you from above.  Please accept my  sincere sympathy on
his passing.

Healing drool also going out to Bambi for Bo who is having Kidney  failure.
 My Charlie was diagnosed with that over a year ago.  He was  put on a
special diet and high protein treats are limited.  Not that he  isn't failing,
but I have had a year yet with him.  He has access to all  the water he
wants, and he wears a diaper to help control his leaking in the  house. but he is
hanging in there.  If it is early, he should have some  decent time with
you.  Charlie is almost 14, and still likes to eat  and go on walks.  Will
keep you both in my prayers and Charlie will send Bo  some of his special drool.

Hope that Eva is able to get the kidney she needs,  I will pray  for her.
That is so sad that one who so helps others and the hounds is  dealt
something like that.  Drool for her on the way for her, and a  successful outcome
for her life saving search.

Lastly hoping that Clara and Rolph find the home and yard of their  dreams
Hope their slave gets the house that she wants.

Douglas and the hounds