[Dailydrool] Elvis

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 19:12:22 PDT 2010

Dear Angelika. I as so very sorry to read about Elvis.  That sweet guy
surely has been dealt a rotten hand.  Such sad news about him.  It has
affected me, and I feel so bad about it.  I will keep the both of you in my
prayers, and Ben and Charlie will be sending extra special drool to him.  I  know
that you will give him all the love and care he now will need.  I hope  too
that you have some quality time left with him.  I am so glad I got to  meet
him in Michigan last year.  He is such a sweet dog and deserves  much
better. He is in good hands, and couldn't ask for a better nurse.   Feel free to
call me if you want to talk.

Douglas and the hounds