[Dailydrool] Elvis

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu Jul 22 05:20:08 PDT 2010

We are sending tons of drool to Elvis. We are also sending loads of comforting drool to Auntie Angelika! We love you both!

We had a sad day at the farm yesterday. Oscar my two legged brudder Jeff's doggie went to the bridge. He is sad. He and Oscar had our differences but we made our peace at the end.

We also celebrated Lucy's birthday! We have been having a birthday week for her. We have had a surprise everyday! I could get used to birthday weeks! We also celebrated Rileys birthday on the 4th! July is a good month for extra treats at our house!

Riley is still scared of our other 2 legged brudder Brandon. But looks like he only have a few more days of being scared of him cause he may leave for boot camp on Monday morning. He is trying his best to leave as soon as possible and the Marines are trying to help him out. I will miss him.

We also had 3 baby chicks disappear yesterday. No sign of anything coming or going out of the chicken coop but the chicks are gone. And if that wasnt enough the sherrif came by cause a lady from down street has disappeared too. Maybe a UFO came and got her and our chickies.

Oh and before I forget. Lilly, Riley says he is a bad bad boyfriend but wanted to wish you a late happy birthday. He said he would email you but he was a scared.

snooters and drool to everyone!!

King GeorgeE