[Dailydrool] Popsicles or Poopsicles

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 15:15:52 PDT 2010

I am preparing to throw a party for Speedy's 3rd gotcha day since we now have the space for it. I prepared the menu for the hounds in a heartbeat and am preparing to make the human one as well. For dessert I want to make a frozen treat so I emailed my friend for help which transmitted as follows:

Me: Do you know where I can buy poopsicle molds?
friend: Poopsicle molds? uhhhhh why?
Me: I am planning to make poopsicles for dessert.
Friend: Are you giving poopsicles to the dogs or to us and why would you do that to either of the groups?
Me: For us, I want to make berry poopsicles for us. I thought it would be nice since its hot.
Friend: YOU WANT TO GIVE US POOPSICLES?!?!?!
Me: Yay, why are you allergic to berries?
Friend: Noooo, but I don't want to eat poop.
Me: huh? Ohhhhhhhh, No, no, no poop involved. I meant I want to make berry POPsicles. I need POPsicle molds.
Friend: Um-mm, I might have to pass on that now. I know I'll be thinking that poop was mixed in the recipe as I eat it.

Nancy a very embarrassed momslabe hostess to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (does she every get anything right)
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo (I like Poop, I'll eat the Poopsicles!)