[Dailydrool] Hounds Bay - Nancy Gallagher

mstecumseh at aol.com mstecumseh at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 14:44:36 PDT 2010

          I just checked out Hounds Bay and the art work that Jackie has added to benefit Ohio Basset Rescue is great! Please bid and help the hounds of Ohio. I met Pierre Jr. (Thor at the time I met him) at the Waddle last October in Columbus - what a wild hound but he sure is handsome. He had been in the kennel for a few weeks prior to going to the Waddle - he had so much energy. He certainly has a wonderful home now!

  Nancy, thank you for letting the Drool community know of the financial problems that OBR is having at this time. Droolers have been very generous and the hounds of Ohio appreciate it.

  Please check out the website ohiobassetrescue.com - we have a raffle going on with some nice things!

  Barb - Louie and Zoe