[Dailydrool] Squirrels in da yard

Jessica Sutton jsutton0210 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:08:13 PDT 2010

Hewwo...dis Sophie and I gotz a story to tell yous about dem squirrels!
First, I tell you dat I am stealth...I iz da hunter! Not like sister Diva
what runs over fast and does the "Bark! Bark! Bark!" and not like sister
Molly what spended most her life in a cage and don't know nuttin about how
to catch no squirrel.  Dat leaves Sophie.  Good thing i'z a hunter!  So da
odder day, I seez him...up in dat tree, hangin on momma's birdie feeder,
stealin da goodies for da birds, an I say "oh no fat squirrel, you not gonna
stay on MY tree!"  So I do the sneeky...down reeeeel low to da floor, I
crowch looooooow and I go just a little bit, den just a little bit, an den
just a little bit, till I right under dat fat squirrel.  But he no see me,
cause I iz a hunter!  Den, with all my hunter skillz, I POUNCE on dat
squirrel and BAM it takes off runnin across the yard and up the other
tree!!!  I runz after it and I take a BIG BITE and...I got three of it's fat
red squirrel hairs...and dat stupid squirrel got away.  I get him next time,
you betcha!

Ahrrooooooooooo!!!!!

--
Jessica Sutton
Momma to Diva, Sophie (da Hunter) and Molly