[Dailydrool] Message From the ASTT Director

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jul 22 17:18:07 PDT 2010

This is Ruger woofing in. 1st Congratulations to PW Elvis! We know that you
will be a wonderful PW...after all you are named after the King!! AH-Uh-HUH!
As you all know we are now at War with the Terrorist Squirrelstans.  These
critters are quick, sly and sneeky, & they cannot be trusted. We must stand
strong and fight them with only the strength and stubbornness that a basset
can muster.  Take heart my fellow hounds that we will win this fight and a
free basset world will prevail.

Henry, Here's your plan of attack for the squirrels that are held up in your
homes soffets. Round up your collie & long haired hotdog.  Get your dad
slave to open up the soffet and then toss in one of those big fire crackers,
or if you can get a Elder Clara tear gas granade even better.  This will
disorient them and they will come high tailing it out of the soffets, once
they do that  than you and your team pounce on  them.  Swift & silent kills
as not to spook  any of the other squirrels in the area. Let no one escape
as they might alert the other squirrels.  This way you can take them out one
squirrel cell at a time.  You must kill them now before they make an
assination  or kidnapping attempt on your slaves.  After all of the
squirrels have been removed from your home your dad slave will need to seal
up their entrance to the soffet.

Sophie, good work on chasing that varmit out of your area or operation. I'm
sure that you will bring a swift death to him the next time he dares to
enter your yard.  Obviously some team training is in order for your pack.
The best way to catch these creatures is to work in a finely tuned hunting
and killing pack!  When not on patrol you must start proper team training
with Molly and Diva.  Best of luck!
Death to the terrorist squirrels!
Ruger ASTT Director and Gulf Coast Team Learder
Protector of a free basset world.