[Dailydrool] Readin the Droolz-Update on PW Elder Clara

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 18:19:22 PDT 2010

Momma here. It has been a busy week here at da Beach, we are not close to catching up, but I wanted to say drool to all in need, I am so sorry I can't keep up, but you know who has kept this Momma hopping.
So many of you have written wanting a update that I told Clara to put the brakes on her demands for a few minutes, this is my drool time. I got a grunt and a gas bomb in answer.
Elder Clara is about the same, some days she will take more steps than others, but she has not changed her attitude--which is really important right now as at her tender age of 15 1/2 plus---(she won't tell her real age, she swears she is in the 39 club)--options are limited, she has laid down ground rooles, and in general I think she is enjoying being waited on hand and paw. Her appetite is great, she is hungry, alert, and full of herself. She is still roaring at the boys, all in all, Clara is being Clara, just not mobile. She is getting used to the special sling that Anita Woodrum sent--thank you my friend--(my back thanks you also)-and all the support of the droolers. You all keep me going, cause this is hard. She does not appear to be in pain, we have been having more tail action, so more time is in order here.
We are getting down a routine, (she demands--I run and fetch)-the PW is in full swing. She is workin it hard, and has me well trained.
The rest of the gang is doing good, Sister Daisy is eyeballing the perch--Elder Clara said she ain't dead yet, move the rumpbone now. Some things never change!!!
So thats the news here-we thank you all again for caring about Elder Clara, she is one strong hound for sure.
Now, drool to all in need, stay well, stay safe!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake