[Dailydrool] Win a vacation raffle to benefit Tri State Basset Hound Rescue

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Thu Jul 22 18:25:03 PDT 2010

I am raffling off tickets to win a stay in my timeshare to
benefit the Tri State Basset Hound Rescue.  It's a 7 day stay in
Orlando, FL.  The dates would be Saturday, January 15, 2011
through Saturday, January 22, 2011.  That would be a great way to
relax after the hustle & bustle of the holiday season.  Plus, it
would make a GREAT Christmas or Hanukkah gift!  This is for a two
bedroom unit at the Sheraton Vistana Villages. There is a king
bed in the master bedroom, two full sized beds in the second
bedroom & a sleeper couch.  Also included is a full kitchen,
laundry in the unit & patio.  The pool on the premises is rated
one of the best in the U.S.  Think of how many people you can
share this trip with! The winner would have to be 21 years old or
older, no pets allowed (sorry!) & it is a non smoking resort
(however, there are designated smoking areas).  You would have to
provide your own transportation to Orlando & while there for any
nearby attractions you would want to partake in.  Some close by
attractions would included Disney World (10 miles away),
Universal Studios (10 miles away) & Sea World (2 miles away).  If
you just want to relax at the resort, there's plenty to do there,
too. Please see the following website for all of the details &
amenities:
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=5607.

How do you win such a trip, you ask?  I am offering raffle
tickets for a donation of $20.00 each & you can get them by
emailing me at: cohen.nancy at verizon.net
<http://us.mc305.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=cohen.nancy@verizon.net>.
You can write a
donation check (payable to TSBHR) or send your credit card info
(name, address, phone #, card #, expiration date, note if it is a
Visa or Master Card) & send it to Dana Mania, Tri-State Basset
Hound Rescue, 57 Green Grove Ave, Keyport, NJ 07735.  Please note
that the donation is for "Nancy Cohen's fundraiser" and include
your email address. Dana, Tri-State's Treasurer, will let me know
who has donated and I will be emailing you your raffle ticket
number.  The drawing will be held at Tri-State's Annual September
picnic in Pennsville, NJ on 9/26/10.  Winner need not be present.
This trip is worth at least $2100.00, so I'm hoping to bring in a
lot of much needed funds for the Bassets!

Thank you all for your interest & please email me off list with
any questions.  Good luck!

Nancy