[Dailydrool] Oscar

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 19:00:06 PDT 2010

Sending drool for Oscar's slaves on his leaving for the  bridge.  He will
be met there by lots of hounds, and will be shone the  ropes.  Fly free
Oscar.

Real weather excitement here in southern WI.  Have been having tons of
rain here today.  Got 3 inches this afternoon, and tons more this  evening.
Freeways and roads flooded and closed.  Lots of tornado  warnings and flash
flood warnings all over the area.  My one son ruined his  transmission going
through deep water and is stranded at my SIL's house, 40  miles from his
home.  I am hoping my other son is not having water in his  basement like last
week.  We made one trip into the basement, which greatly  annoyed the Pw.  It
looks like it is starting to subside.  It is not  subsiding, as a line of
heavy thunder and lightning and rain is now moving over  us.  We have had
over 7 inches today alone.  YUCK.  Hope it ends  soon.

Douglas