[Dailydrool] PBF: Business

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 20:22:16 PDT 2010

This is Bo, Commander-in-chief of the Pacific Basset Feet, reporting in with
feet news. We are up to 261 enlistees and still growing. Semper fido.

Ship captains (and other creative feet members): Please submit to me the names
of your vessels for inclusion in the TOE (table of equipment) ship's registry.
We all know how important protecting toes is.

There is a new entry on our website http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/ for the
PX. Carolina Basset Hound Rescue is offering a variety of items from their
"Carolina Salutes our Bark Forces" line.

If you have not yet viewed the "Mission Impossible Squirrel" video under Feet
Alerts on the site, it is not to be missed. Good work, troops, Puppy Power
Prevails.