[Dailydrool] Update on Elder Clara and reading the Drools

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 22 21:01:02 PDT 2010

It's really interesting how life goes in interconnecting circles, isn't it?
My Gracie tore her left rear ACL on January 13th of this year, and I sent
out an SOS to Droolers for help and suggestions.  Debbie Winchester told me
about SOD & Boswellia a few days later, I ordered some for Gracie and it
arrived quickly and worked fantastic and we started rehabbing.  In the
meantime, Angelika Hastings sent me a back-legs-lifting harness that she
had, and we used it instead of the towel-under-the-belly to help Gracie go
in and out to potty for a week or two, until the SOD&B helped her rehab
enough to be able to safely walk out the pet door and down the new ramp.  I
contacted Angelika and said we are done with the harness and I want to
return it, but she said hang on to it, someone else will need it.  Turns out
the next person who really needed it was Debbie Winchester, to help Elder
Clara.  Strange how things happen sometimes.

Thank you Angelika Hastings for sending me the harness, it was a huge help
when Gracie and I badly needed help.  Thank you Debbie Winchester for
telling me about SOD & Boswellia, it has been a true miracle for Gracie.
And thank you Droolers for being such kind, caring people.  Elder Clara, you
keep that harness as long as you need it, and when you are up and walking
again, put it in the closet and keep it for the next person who really needs
it, then pass it on.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net