[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and Justin atb

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jul 23 05:52:25 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in. we are sending get well and stay
well drool to humans Addie, Cathy and Karen as well as Tank, Elvis,
Abbie, Cadbury and Happy. We are sending heart healing drool to the
slaves and hound friends of Squatch the Basset Kitty and Freckles who
have both gone to the Bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a
candle in their memory.

Welcome drool been sent to Molly. Congratulations been sent to PW Elvis
on earning his PW status. PW Clara keep up the good work on showing who
is in charge and we are sure it is only a matter of time before you are
able to move round a lot more.

Jasmin and I went for a medical check, wash, grooming and massage
yesterday. We have both been given a clean bill of health with just the
3 monthly de- worming to be done. To celebrate we thought of breaking
into the bone money safe and painting the town red. We just have to
figure how to break out of the property. Then we would chat up a couple
of good looking neighborhood hounds; help them to escape and head for
town.

Jade and Jasmin. We are looking forward to having a wild and fun
weekend.

Slaves William and Johnathan.  wishing all the droolers and their
houndies a good weekend.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB been worked overtime guiding and keeping there
wayward sisters out of harms way.