[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jul 30 01:51:14 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

Sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of PW Lilygurl
and Woodie who have gone to the Bridge and candles will be lit in their
honor. Quick sale of house drool been sent to Tina and Barkley. Welcome
drool been sent Meatball and have lots of fun in your new home. Overcome
medical problems drool been sent to Laura and Donna's husband. We are
hoping Anthony's job interview was successful. Comforting drool been
sent to Donna on her mother passing away.

A car stalled in the road and was pushed into the field across the road
from us last night to be fixed. Jade and Jasmin were not happy about
this and Jasmin barked for the second time since been with us, along
with Jade. The girls will be busy gardening this weekend. Jade and
Jasmin will be preparing the flower beds and what plants we have left
after the black frost for Spring.

Have a good week end wishes been sent to all the humans and houndies on
the drool.

Slaves William and Johnathan

Jade and Jasmin We are both very good at digging.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB  looking forward to this afternoons Garden Tea
party at the Bridge to meet PW Lilygurl and Woodie.