[Dailydrool] Elvis and Eva

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Sat Jul 24 05:54:02 PDT 2010

Congrats to PW Elvis, what a guy!  We all hope you are feeling well and stay
that way.  Excellent choice QwP.

We have read Eva's story and need for a kidney.  This is a gentle reminder
to all droolers to please sign up to be organ donors.   Our own he-slave has
been on dialysis for 31 months.  He does peritoneal dialysis at home.  His
wise doctor put him on dialysis before it became critical.

Eva, should you need hear first hand experience about dialysis, let me know.
Mike's center has asked him to speak with new patients a number of times.

Drool to our hurting hounds and humans.  Stay cool everyone!

The Jersey Girls plus two
Alice
PW Harley Chick, RN CGC; Fred RN CGC; Miss Harley Puppy, CGC; Molly
Bulldozer;  Pippi the foster
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charley, the parrot