[Dailydrool] Eva

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 15:38:33 PDT 2010

We are Drooling and praying for Eva to find a matching kidney soon.   I loved the link to the website
for her and the pic was great!  If she still has a need in a few months when I am healed, I will definitely
be tested since I am A+.  Anyone know if the insurance pays for the transport costs and if say I were a
match that they would make sure the kidney goes to Eva?

I have been a donor for years in the event I should go to the Bridge.  I also know that when I was at Hershey Medical
Center we did stem cell transplants to help boost our breast cancer and some of the transplant patients. That might be
something to look into for Eva for the future.

You would think with all the technology out there they could grow a kidney by now...actually they probably can.

Sending lots of Healing Drool and Prayers,
Karen and The Dog House Gang