[Dailydrool] video clips\link to bassets

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 24 07:09:31 PDT 2010

Thurs night was an excellent night here on British tv in terms of bassetdom.
First of all a very interesting programme about pigs and they featured a nice
couple in Devon who live on a farm and own 2 bassets. I have taken my own videos
of the programmes as I know the US can't access BBC iplayer.  Here are 2 video
clips and a link to the farm:

http://www.holwelldartmoor.co.uk/meet-the-family.html
(click on the tab 'a bother of bassets')

http://tiny.cc/44tn6  -  for basset looking in the mirror

http://tiny.cc/6perj - bassets on a walk

and the second shot of a basset was following a very disturbing programme by
Panorama. It was entitled 'It Shouldn't Happen at a Vets' and featured vets and
nurses employed by Medivet who are a locum vet agency over here not exactly
being very professional, and in one instance being downright cruel. But they
featured a basset at the end:

http://tiny.cc/42egf

Oh, and when you watch the videos, if the annoying Eye Ointment advert  featured
on the top left of the page comes on, GRRRR, just click the tiny box in the top
right hand corner of the advert and it mutes it.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB