[Dailydrool] Las Vegas - Doggie Daycare question

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:20:22 PDT 2010

I pushed my trip back a week - I've got a cold and still quite a bit of
organizing to do, so will leave next weekend. Anyway, the houndies'
grandparents (who they will meet for the first time in about 2 weeks!) have
been keeping me posted on the weather. It is 105+ degrees. My parents have a
postage stamp yard with cement, rocks, and the occasional shrub - no grass.
Since walks will be limited because of the heat, and there isn't a way to
run in the yard, even at night, what do you desert houndies do for exercise?
Is there a daycare that is air conditioned and not too expensive that Kahuna
and Zuma can attend even once a week, or indoor dog park, or ??? We haven't
been walking a heck of lot here either but they do run in the yard and play
outside.

Also open to setting up play dates and meeting other houndies in the area!

It's been cool and rainy here, but drool is being sent to all in need!

Synthia, Bud, Zuma, Kahuna

"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love ....they depart to teach us
about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog; it merely expands the heart
 If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big."
~Erica Jong