[Dailydrool] ,,,an da score bee------

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 11:27:33 PDT 2010

Brudder Elwood 1
Momma's last piece ob pizza wif exter sauce, exter cheese-0
Da libbin roomz carpet--it score pretty big on dis one--dat sauce liddel hard fur da Brudder to suck out dem fiber fings.

Whut dooze Brudder Elwood lernt frum dis sperience??
Dat da Momma hab few new names she called me dis time. Nebber heard dem, an Brudder Elwood ain't quite sure whut a turdhead is. It must bee specul. She said summfin bout iffin I git sick from dis dat I bedder puke up me tail cause dat be only time she call Doc.

Brudder Elwood seyz dis bout dat.
......and dis too shall pass.....hopefully out me tailpipe.

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake